18 Ekim 2011 Salı

I wrote this mesagge for turkey visitors from japan.

hi mei Nice to meet you. I will tell you something about while I am thinking. İf I did any mistake I hope you forgive me. (Sumimasen)Turkey is a very nice country (because my country just kidding:DD) . There are a lot historicall places . For example I living in a historicall town . its name is cappadocia (Nevşehir- Avanos- Ürgüp- Göreme-Kayseri)But I think İstanbul is most beatifull city in the world (Historicall places- two different sea and a lot scenes)If you could be there You have to see this places :Kapalıçarşı , Eminönü, SultanAhmet, Haliç , other places ( maybe you want to check them. İzmir, Efes, Antalya Konya REgiones( very nice city. . If you planning to come Cappadocia . Please Call me. I am glad to see you . And I can help you about traveling to cappadocia. And also Anything. Ihope We meet soon jaa mata.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder